Social Services Sector
· "Rajasthan Drought Relief Project -2001, Udaipur"
Main consultant: S. S. Consulting Engineers, Jaipur
Nature of work: Remote Sensing & GIS based Drought relief works, planning and execution of water harvesting structures construction works in suitable areas on watershed basis for providing immediate relief to the drought-affected villagers of Udaipur district.
· "Artificial Recharge Project of Jaipur city Project Area"
Client: PHED, Jaipur.
Nature of work: Field exploration tests, analysis and Remote Sensing & GIS based ground water modeling of the project area including scanning digitization covering and thematic presentation of final outputs/ results.
Work area: - Jaipur city (urban Area).
· “Mapping of Commercial Sex Workers in Rajasthan”
Funded By: A CEDA funded project implemented by Indo-Canada Collaborative HIV/AIDS Project (ICHAP),
Nature of work: Preparation of GIS based maps of the data related to CSW to assist in decision-making process for effective implementation with JIIT, Jaipur
Work area: - Alwar, Jaipur, Tonk & Dausa districts of Rajasthan.
· Implementation of Defluoridation mitigation measures programme in bassi, Jamwaramgarh and Sanganer tehsil , Dist. Jaipur ( about 80 villages). Work assigned by Additional Chief Engineer, PHED, Jaipur.
· Construction of Model Toilets in Selected Anganwadi centre in Alwar, Tonk, Baran, Jhalawar & Rajsamand District in Rajasthan, work assigned by UNICEF, Jaipur.
· Conducting Education and awareness Programmes for Solid waste Management in different district of Rajasthan , funded by MOE&F , New Delhi.